Mind you, I normally work night shifts. So a 4-hour training that started at 8 AM is incredibly beyond my usual scope of "hours awake", especially during my off-week.
In light of that, and in light of Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave coming out and my really wanting to play that, I'm sitting Magic out tonight. I'll also be taking Sunday off from my Pokémon League and won't even consider going out to play Gundam to take more time for Fire Emblem (and I have other plans that will keep me busy basically all day tomorrow, so I'm likely to be exhausted on top of that anyway).
Which segues into another topic of time off: The month of October. Much like last year, I'm going to be sitting most of October out for almost every TCG that I play. Thursday Pokémon League takes a backseat because quite frankly I need a day, at least, in between the end of my work week and the start of my weekend at the haunted house I work at. Magic, Gundam, and Sunday Leagues just conflict wholesale with the weekend schedule of the haunt.
I'll still be trying to get in my FFTCG nights on Mondays, at the very least. So, hopefully, I'll be back this Monday with FFTCG.
No comments:
Post a Comment